Saturday, December 09, 2006

My family in the U.S. - Thirty-strong and growing!


This picture was taken during Aunt Ching Ching's wedding exactly one month ago. My maternal family, the Won family, is shown here with all but two of its current members (Tom, my good gracious cousin, is currently in Taiwan, working for a software company in the HsingChu Industrial Park. HaiJiang, my ninth and final uncle-to-be, is in Shanghai, attending a Physics Conference.)

It would be great story to tell, of three generations of Won family and its journey across the sea, from my grandfather's humble beginning in Wen Zhou to a magnificent banquet in the City of New York. Alas, sleep beckons, and it'll be another story to tell in another time. Good night everyone.

1 comment:

eatgod said...

I am very surprised on your recent blog production. It's good to read about your life more often.

Have fun in Taiwan.